Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Is your college kid allergic to wheat or gluten?

We call it The Graduate. Remember this? A gluten free care package from Vanilla Spoons filled with yummy edibles. Artisan-crafted chocolate bars which were described as the "Best Organic Bars" by Food & Wine. Gourmet peanut butter with flavors like Mighty Maple and Cinnamon Raisin Swirl. Home-style vegan cookies from the lovely Liz Lovely. (A little warning about these cookies: My two girls WHO CAN EAT GLUTEN once scarfed down the Chocolate Fudge and Chocolate Chip before their celiac bro ever even had a crumb. Crummy indeed. True story.) And much more.

From now until March 20 we will offer a 10% discount on The Graduate. Just enter ANM for the code. Bridget (or Jake) will love being surprised by this gluten free goodness you send.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man, gluten free or not, that looks AMAZING! Why didn't I receive anything this special when I was in college! would have made that c+ in organic chemistry a LOT easier to swallow ;)

Anonymous said...

what a great idea! I know a lot of people with Celiacs, I'm going to forward this to them :-)

Anonymous said...

How sweet! I would've looooooved this when I was in school! :)

Christina said...

definitely did not receive cool things like this when i was in school. i'm not allergic to gluten but i am allergic to soy! i need soy free...have any suggestions? very cute blog, btw.

Admin @ Zsweet said...

I'm so pleased you found my blog! Do you use Zsweet in your gluten-free lifestyle?