Wednesday, February 25, 2009

An exhibit of the ugliest fashion finds: Part 2.

Sherri at The Claw found these two (from the Spring 2009 Collections of Osman Yousefzada and Kai Kuhne) in New York Magazine. Her colorful comments included: "This one's just saying, screw all you--I'm bucking the trend and putting dirty coasters over my boobage" and "Here's a tribute to the tassel gone awry--that model looks pissed. She looks as if she's thinking, if I have to suck my cheekbones in one minute more with Barbie hair coming out of my frock I'm gonna lose it." Thank you, Sherri.

Tanya from Captivate Me also had a hard time choosing just one. "Pretty craptastic" is how she describes all three.

And finally, Leigh at Create loves Michael Kors but finds this shoe hideous.

Thank you, ladies. And the winner is?

5 comments:

essbesee said...

the third craptastic one has my vote for sure. and yesterday's denim wedding gown. this was fun - thanks for including me!

Unknown said...

Thank you for letting me join in the fun, and the others are great ugly finds as well, especially the polka dots yuck. lol

Anonymous said...

even though i picked some of these, seeing it again on your site is making me cringe. Although, my picks don't stand out as much among the equally hideous choices--good picks everyone!

SAJ said...

the blue getup made my eyes hurt.

jae said...

These are great....or should I say craptastic! Just when you think one is by far the worst, you see the next!