Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Les femmes de fashion

Each of these girls brings a certain, shall we say je ne sais quoi, to the fashion blogging world. Their sites possess personality, style and some rather wonderful photography. (Even recipes and the occasional hair-to.) I seldom skip my daily dose of these women of wardrobe. So I'm curious to know. Which one are you?

Are you a Karla? (Karla's Closet)A Maegan? (...love Maegan)An Emily? (Cupcakes and Cashmere)Or a Rumi? (Fashion Toast)

Congratulations to giveaway winner A Little Birdie Told Me!

11 comments:

Destination Inspiration said...

I'm inspired by them all! But I'm an Emily for sure :) Well, my style is no-where near as put together but I'm on her band wagon at least!

Cathi said...

I'm along the lines of Meagan...all of the women have wonderful style! have a great day! xxoo

Shannyn said...

All these ladies are so insirational. To be so uninhibited and showcase a great sense of style - fantastic!

MrJeffery said...

Emily's top is pretty cool.

Laura Loo said...

I'd LOVE to be an Emily, but I don't think I could pull that off, lol. Also, I just nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award on my last post. :)

http://magnolianotes.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Send breathtaking gifts to USA and make a beguiling focal point to any celebration. Add unique beauty and style to the occasions of your special ones in USA with our exotic range of gifts.

Please visit:
www.expressgiftbasketsusa.com

elena said...

Definitely more of an Emily. I love her blog too! :) What a fun post. Thank you! ;)

down pillow said...

Love the uncomplicated, easy style :)

SAJ said...

I love Karla. Her blog is a recent discovery for me. I'd love to be a blend of her and Emily.

Honey Bee said...

Oh I'm definitely an Emily.

Dennise said...

I'm definitely a Karla. xo