Friday, January 16, 2009

Weekly links


My dear readers. All four of you. Once again, here's my weekly list of homemaking, crafty, cooking type stuff that I would like very much to try but I won't. So I'm asking all of you to try them on my behalf. Enjoy the long MLK Day weekend.

learn how to fold a fitted sheet at Apartment Therapy

make gluten free mashed potato egg boats from Hey, that tastes good!

eliminate cooking smells from a studio apartment at Apartment Therapy (I wonder if this will work on a four-bedroom house?)

make a colorful recycled cardboard cat pad at Craftzine

figure out a solution for messy winter boots at Apartment Therapy (I totally should to be doing this one though.)

make gluten free pasta e fagiole at The New York Times

repurpose a paperback into an apple sculpture at WhipUp

(Image from here)

2 comments:

jae said...

This is my first visit and I just had to tell you I'm enjoying your dry humor! In fact, that is what brought me here via CitySage.....your comment about the 80's being vintage made me laugh.....or maybe I just related too much.

nelya said...

I too will in all likelihood not make that apple sculpture, but I lOVE it... great link!