Friday, March 19, 2010

Word play

It took a couple seconds before I got it.

The artist's bio states:

Hello my name is colleen and I'm living the dream. No job, no fixed address and no one to please apart from myself. I'm from Bristol in the south west of England but am living in Wellington NewZealand at the moment, being well looked after by my best friend (I owe her big time).

I'm a graphic designer by trade and an ideas person by nature, nothing makes me happier than a clever concept. I have the sort of brain that never switches off so I carry notebooks everywhere and can often be found in cafes scribbling on napkins.

My favourite things are Saturdays, hot coffee on cold mornings, riding my bike, bright colours and the eagles of death metal. I dislike icy pavements and people who don't say please and thank you.


(Via here, then here.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Send your good taste to celebration by delivering our mouthwatering cakes to Gwalior and exotic flowers to Gwalior and leave a cherished memory with them. Add zing to the special occasions of your acquaintances in Gwalior by sending our fantastic flowers and tasty cakes.

Please visit:
www.gwaliorfloristshop.com

melanie lace said...

Not trying to promote anything, just love the post. Great play on words.

featherbed said...

Great piece - it says it all :)

twin xl said...

Champagne? Any day :)

Candi said...

Love it, love it, love it!